Please plan on attending this forum hosted by the Belmont Citizens Forum and sponsored by MyRWA!
Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
Winn Brook School, 97 Waterhouse Rd, Belmont, MA 02478
We will be joined by our Arlington and Watertown neighbors to raise awareness among our three connected communities. The goal of the Forum is to educate citizens to:
- Take action to improve water quality through better stormwater management
- Reduce the ill effects of flooding through green infrastructure
Our panel of experts will discuss stormwater projects and issues relevant to Arlington, Belmont, and Watertown, as well as green infrastructure, water quality and rivers, and infiltration strategies for urban soils.
- Wayne Chouinard, Town Engineer, Town of Arlington
- Ralph Jones, PhD, Town of Belmont former selectman, managing director, Cadmus Group
- Matt Shuman, Town Engineer, Town of Watertown
- Patrick Herron, Deputy Director, Mystic River Watershed Association
- Julie Dyer Wood, Director of Projects, Charles River Watershed Association
- John Swallow, Principal and founder, Pine & Swallow Environmental
Anne-Marie Lambert, BCF director and cofounder of the Belmont Stormwater Working Group, will facilitate the discussion.
If you'd like to volunteer for this event, please contact the Belmont Citizens Forum at email@example.com. For more information about the Belmont Citizens Forum, visit belmontcitizensforum.org.