Please plan on attending this public forum.
2013 SCIENCE SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING
Location: EPA Regional Office – 5 Post Office Square Boston, MA
Conference Room: Court Room 6 – 15th floor
- 9:00 - 9:10 Welcome and Introductions (Patrick Herron and Tom Faber)
- 9:10 - 9:25 Enforcement and MS4 Permit update Todd Borci (EPA) Nihar Mohanty MA DEP?
- 9:25 - 9:50 State of the Mystic - Water Quality and Environmental Conditions (Patrick Herron)
- 9:50 - 10:05 Island End Tributary Sewer Main Removal Success Story (Andrew DeSantis)
- 10:05 – 10:30 MWR205 CSO Status and Update (Rick Trubiano, Rob King)
- 10:30 - 10:45 Break (Coffee and Snacks for purchase on 3rd floor)
- 10:45 - 11:05 Herring Restoration Efforts and New Opportunities (Katrina Sukola)
- 11:05 – 11:20 Lexington’s Volunteer Stormwater Monitoring (David Pavlik, Emily Schadler)
- 11:20 – 11:35 Historic Chloride levels in the Mystic (Roger Frymire)
- 11:35 – 11:50 Real–Time Monitoring of Water Quality and Cyanobacteria (Tom Faber)
- 11:50 - 12:20 General Discussion, Recommendations, and Next Steps (All)
Please plan on extra time to proceed through security and enter the building through the public entrance located on Congress Street. Be prepared to present ID and go through security upon entering the building. You will be required to power up any electronic devices that you bring; to save time, leave extra electronics at home.
Coffee and snacks will not be provided, but are available for purchase in the cafeteria on the 3rd floor.