The 2nd Annual Sustainability Symposium and Public Conversation; Sustainability: Through the Lens of Water. An exploration of global and local issues that connect business, society, and the environment.
Friday, February 11, 2011
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Boston College - Yawkey Athletic Center, Murray Room
This public conversation will embrace the unique perspectives of business leaders, community members, policy-makers and attendees to gain a deeper understanding of sustainable management.
- Elisa Speranza, CH2MHill
- Sally Yozell, National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- David Brooks, Friends of the Earth, Canada
- Patrick Herron, Mystic River Watershed Association
- Andrew DeSantis, City of Chelsea, MA
- Ted Tye, National Development
- Dan Driscoll, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Leadership for Change Facilitators Kenneth Mirvis and Peter Crawley
A $50 seminar fee includes lunch.
Leadership for Change Alumni, Boston College Alumni, Grad Students, and Faculty, and SBN Members fee is $35.
RSVP to email@example.com by February 6th.
Leadership for Change is a program affiliated with the Winston Center for Leadership and Ethics at Boston College.