MyRWA Seeks Volunteers for fall events and projects!
Are you looking to get more involved in your community? MyRWA has several volunteer opportunities.
• MyRWA seeks volunteers to dedicate an hour or two to help stuff envelopes. The more volunteers we have, the quicker this task will be!
- Envelope stuffing party! Date to be determined. Interested parties please contact email@example.com
• Do you enjoy speaking with members of your community? MyRWA is attending several community fairs and festivals, where we will have an educational table offering information about the Watershed and MyRWA's work. MyRWA seeks volunteers able to commit to 2 hour blocks of time or more. These are fun events and a great way to meet other people! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are intersted in helping out.
- Arlington Town Day, Sat., September 26, 10am-3pm.
- Tufts Community Day, Medford, Sun., September 27, 11am-3pm.
- Fireworks on the Mystic, Somerville, Sat., October 3, 4pm-9pm. (Fireworks at 9pm)
- River Cleanup, Sun., October 4, 1pm-3pm.
Volunteers Clean-Up the Mystic River
• MyRWA is also seeking volunteers to join our Policy and Outreach Committees. We hold monthly Committee Meetings, held the first Tuesday of the month at Tufts University, where dedicated volunteers and community members convene to discuss relevant topics. MyRWA Committee Meetings are open to the public. The Policy and Outreach Committees are seeking new members!
• Do you have a background in membership development and/or marketing and are willing to donate your time? Please contact MyRWA today!
No time to spare? Why not support MyRWA with a donation, which you can make online.
Thanks for all that you do!
on 2009-09-21 20:13 by MyRWA
Envelope Stuffing Party Announced!
Come help the Mystic River Watershed Association (MyRWA), an environmental nonprofit, recruit new members! Thursday 9/24 & Friday 9/25 we will be stuffing envelopes for a membership mailing from 1pm to 5pm at our offices at 20 Academy Street, Suite 306, Arlington. Please stop by for an hour or the whole afternoon! For more information contact Beth at 781-316-3438.