Join us for the Mystic River LandLine bicycle ride!
LandLine is MAPC's vision to connect our greenways and trails into a seamless network. The plan has been developed in coordination with the LandLine Coalition, a group of 40 volunteers representing a number of local agencies and advocacy groups.
We'll have two starting locations:
1. 5:45: North Bank Bridge (Cambridge-side next to Education First/Skate Park)
2. 6:10: Assembly Row T (Entrance closest to Partners HealthCare)
We'll be joined by Jay Monty from the City of Everett and Bruce Kulik with the Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission. This 9-mile ride will showcase the latest and greatest in the Mystic!
- Hear about the proposed pedestrian bridge across the Mystic River
- Check out the abandoned rail that is visioned as a new connection from the Malden River to East Medford
- See the location for the proposed Clippership Connector (see attached notice for the public meeting that DCR is hosting on June 8, great if folks can make it!)
- Ride the brand new paths along the Mystic River near the Medford Whole Foods