The Mystic River Watershed Association seeks an experienced graphic designer to create beautiful and easy to understand educational handouts and displays. The work products will be both printed and electronic and may include some website design depending on the candidate. This is a great opportunity to grow your portfolio and help a small environmental nonprofit!
- Experience working with and access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience with HTML code or Square Space a plus
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Basic knowledge about marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An interest in data visualization, science and the environment is encouraged
This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely. Exact dates can be flexible depending on the candidate. This is an unpaid position.
Since 1972, the Mystic River Watershed Association has played a unique role in the whole of the watershed by its science, advocacy, and outreach efforts. The Mystic River Watershed Association is based in Arlington, MA and is accessible via several bus routes. The Mystic River Watershed Association is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter and three samples of your work to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Position open until filled.